1. Today I bought baby aspirin and baby gas relief. For whom? My Bunny. After having read about the health issues that can inflict bunnies, I am rapidly building up my Waffles First Aid Kit.
2. If you didn’t watch Parks and Recreation last night, please do yourself a huge favor and click this link.
3. If you DID watch Parks and Recreation last night, then I have one thing to say to you: “Stop. Pooping.”
4. I never, in all my wildest dreams, thought that I would be so utterly enamored of high school basketball. But, oddly enough, I am obsessed with it.
5. Am I too young to adopt a high school boy basketball player?
6. Would it be creepy if I gave all Luke’s basketball players Valentine cards?
Okay, time to come back. I need someone to spritz some cold water in my face.
And…. I tried to think of something else to type, but I just don’t know where to go from here.