hey, anyone else remember these? we used to fill them out and send them to our friends on myspace. wow, that just took me back about 7 years. they satisfy my oh so powerful and deep desires to blab on and on about myself without interruption… so here we go.
1. What’s your middle name?
Meghan. My friends in high school called me Meg Han Solo… I know we were cool, you don’t have to say it.
2. What’s your favorite magazine?
Southern Living tied with Country Home, with a little Harper’s Bazaar on the side.
3. What are you wearing right now?
Purple/brown striped top with floral ruffles, cream cardigan, the jeans that have button on the sides, huaraches, cuff from 10,000 villages, L necklace,
and grandma’s key necklace.
4. What color are your bed sheets?
White with white polka dots. I like white sheets.
5. Who was your third grade teacher?
Mrs. Moore. She knew how to yell.
6. What is the weather like right now?
Sunny, and autumn-crisp.
7. Do you know how to ski?
Yes. Not that I enjoy it. I just don’t see the merit in flying uncontrollably down freezing mountain while my nose is running and my eyes are watering and I can’t see anything anyway. (since you asked)
8. What was the last thing you drank?
I am having coffee right now. With Irish cream flavored creamer (not real Irish cream)
9. Dream vacation?
10. Favorite article of clothing?
Hmm, I don’t know. I love my Esprit jeans. I am a product of the 90s.
11. Do you prefer baking or cooking?
Cooking is easy and free. You can add whatever you want, improvise, and forego measuring cups. Baking is a scary exact chemistry that will be gross if you forget one thing. But, if you do it right it makes you popular. So I guess a tie.
12. Is your hair above or below your shoulders?
Below. I have waited patiently for 5 years for this.
13. What drink do you order when out?
Water with lemon, Diet coke with a splash of root beer (learned that from Erin!) or a frozen marg no salt. Yum!
14. What book are you reading?
Leota’s Garden by Francine Rivers. It’s so sweet!
15. What did you dream about last night?
Strangely, I haven’t been remembering my dreams lately. I think that means I am happy because I usually have horror film dreams each night.
16. What was the last movie you went to?
Life as We Know It. It was cute!
17. Any injuries at the moment?
Umm… My I accidentally pricked my finger this morning. Oh and my pinky toe still really hurts from stubbing it when I was racing Luke to the bathroom over a month ago. I’m a thrill seeker.
18. What color is your bathroom?
Brown, olive green and white. Love itttt
19. What’s the state of your laundry right now?
Lots of clean clothes folded and sitting in the chair in the music room.
20. Do you take vitamins?
I did before my gummies melted in the move to Lufkin. Is anyone losing respect for me yet?
21. Where do you love to shop?
Anthropologie (with gift cards), J. Crew (best customer service EVER.) And Target.
22. How often do you buy groceries?
When we run out of food?
23. Do you have a pet/pets?
I wish. I want a German Shorthaired Pointer (or wirehaired), a goldendoodle, or a cardigan welsh corgi.
24. If you are married, when is your next anniversary?
May 29, 2011 🙂
25. How do you take your coffee and/or tea?
Coffee: extra hot, lots of cream and a little sugar. Tea: iced and sweet.
26. Mac or PC? Desktop or Laptop?
I don’t like to enter in this debate. You’re either on the snobby side or the dorky side, so I will bow out.
27. Favorite month of the year?
September! Labor day, birthday, and autumn. December is so wonderful too. Oh and March. Ok I’ll stop.
28. Do you have a hobby?
Cooking, Sewing, watching seasons of tv shows on DVD, online shopping. And I am trying to get into tennis.
29. What salad dressing do you prefer?
I like the ranch at pizza buffets. Otherwise, I like bleu cheese.
30. Did you walk or take a bus to school?
I took the bus until I begged my mom to drive me. Parents: don’t be fooled. The bus is not a good place for children.
31. Do you have any phobias?
Well let’s see. Cockroaches, drowning, dying in my sleep after eating a greasy meal, sea creatures, lake creatures, etc. I am no very brave.
32. What’s your favorite snack food?
Popcorn, yellow sour patch kids, or shock tarts.
33. When do you take your shower/bath?
In the morning, and after I work out (if I work out)
34. What time did you get up this morning?
35. What’s your favorite animal?
Giraffes. And cats. A giraffe nuzzled me once, and cats are independent and soft. Love.
36. Have you ever broken a bone?
37. Do you wear makeup?
Oh my gosh yes.
38. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Je parle un petit peu de francais.
39. Have you ever played a sport?
Ran track in middle school and high school.
40. Your last UPS package contained?
Cupcake cookbook, maple vanilla coffee, drawings, and candy from the smith family ❤
41. What’s on your desktop?
A pretty painting of trees.
42. What is your home page?
At work, it's blank
43. Extrovert or introvert?
Umm… I am outgoing and talkative one on one, and drained by large groups? What does that mean?
44. Favorite board game?
45. What class did you like best in high school? In college?
In high school, anything in the social study wing. In college, anything in the art and music building.
46. What would you do with an extra hour each day?
Cook and decorate my house!
47. Do you have allergies?
Yes, seasonal. Plus, I have had reactions to weird things like ear drops, smirnoff ice, and finesse shampoo. And a good story for each of them.
48. Are your nails painted?
Omg, these crusty crusts. Chipped 90s "powerful coffee"
49. What is your favorite song?
Dreams by the Cranberries
50. The Beatles or Elvis?
The beatles any day.
So there's a glimpse into my overwhelmingly un dramatic life. Hope your brain feels mushier!